When you become a member of NCHE, in addition to the satisfaction of helping to promote history education, you will:
- Receive NCHE's newsletter History Matters! published digitally ten times per year.
- Become a member of the Time Travelers Network. Time Travelers receive special consideration from historical societies,
sites and museums around the country.
- Have access to the NCHE Career Center which allows members to create an employment profile and to search for jobs related to their discipline.
- Be entitled to a member discount on the NCHE Conference.
- Discounted admission to museums and historic sites nationwide along with special discounts from publishers.
- Access to the Members-Only section of our website, containing archives of downloadable NCHE publications, including our popular Building a History Curriculum guides.
How to Join?
Register Online by selecting a membership plan below. Pay with credit card (VISA, Master Card, Discover Card, or American Express).
Download a PDF to fax or mail a registration form
- To join by phone, or to learn about Bulk and Departmental Memberships please contact John Csepegi at (240) 888-4105.
For all other questions or inquiries concerning membership with NCHE please contact John@nche.net.